Zi Zi Tong Input Method
Radical or Stroke:
Single-User Version Download Forum contact us
How to Use
1. If you do not know how to input a character, you may split it into two or three parts before inputting those parts.
For example: 㐈→入乙; 㔟→生丸力.
2. The parts input can not be continuous, but shall be input in order of strokes.
For example: 䀍→章贝。䀍→章皿。䀍→章贝皿.
3. The parts can be substituted with the whole character.
For example: 㭉→草木; 㲾→宝水; 㲿→水广.
4. Chinese-traditional characters may be substituted with simplified Chinese characters.
For example: 㾺→病马；䉆→竹鸟。
5. The character can be input by strokes. The horizontal stroke,vertical stroke,left-falling stroke,dot and turning stroke may be input by 12345.
For example: 㺨→112154;㺨→王54
You can also try other skills. As long as your method is reasonable, you may input the character successfully.
Contacts: Ms. Shi 13683316972
Service Mail: email@example.com
Market Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org